Dear Wine Lovers,
We’ve missed you.
It is an unprecedented time and we want to thank you for your support as we closed our retail shop and moved to delivery and curb-side pickup only.
We have decided to re-open our doors once again for retail business with the following modifications:
- We will now be open 11-7 Monday – Saturday and 12-6 on Sunday
- Protective shields have been put in place at our reception bar and payment areas
- We are limiting the number of people on the retail floor (customers and staff) to 10 customers at any one time
- Hand Sanitation stations in various locations in the store
- Sanitization of carts, baskets and keypads after every use
- “One way” traffic in the store
- Debit and Credit Cards only (no cash)
We are embracing social distancing protocols. Our staff are here to help, but we will only do so from the proper distance and when requested.
While we still urge you to use re-usable bags, we ask that you bag the wine yourself. Carry-out service for cases of wine will still happen with socially distanced help.
***Curb-side pick-up and City-wide Delivery (including East-St.Paul and Headingley) are now a NEXT DAY service. In order to abide by social by social distancing rules – all orders will be picked at night for next day delivery. Place your order securely online at www.banvilleandjones.com, by phone 204.948.9463, or email email@example.com, by 6pm and your order will be ready for pick up or delivered the next day between 10-6, seven days per week.
We encourage you to use our Text A Sommelier Service 204.400.0499 to order wine or talk to one of our many Sommeliers!
Thank you for your patience, your understanding, and most of all, your support during this new time for retail businesses.
From all of us we look forward to seeing you again.
Tina Jones and all the Team at Banville & Jones Wine Co.